That’s right! Fall is right around the corner! I don’t know about you. but Fall is my all time favorite season!
There is nothing better than being all curled up in my yoga pants and a nice oversized hoodie, sippin’ on hot chocolate.
Happy Fall Ya’ll!
35 Fun Fall Activities For The Entire Family:
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Check your city’s events website for fall or Halloween festivals happening in your town.
- Go through a corn or hay maze.
- Jump in a pile of leaves.
- Eat and drink pumpkin spice everything!
- Have a family football party and “tailgate” in your living room.
- Spend a day at the fair.
- Visit a haunted house.
- Go apple picking.
- Use the apples to make homemade applesauce.
- Go on a hayride.
- Carve or paint a pumpkin.
- Makes some homemade Halloween decorations.
- Take a walk at the park to enjoy the fall foliage.
- Make or buy family Halloween costumes.
- Bake an apple or pumpkin pie. Or both!
- Drink warm apple cider.
- Decorate the house for Halloween.
- Make a list of everything you’re thankful for.
- Collect pinecones and make holiday decorations out of them.
- Make caramel apples.
- Go to a farmers market.
- Make your own jam and preserves.
- Make homemade Thanksgiving decorations.
- Sip hot chocolate and watch your favorite Halloween and Fall-themed movies.
- Decorate your house for Thanksgiving.
- Attend a local high school football game.
- Make a DIY front door fall wreath.
- Roast marshmallows and make s’mores.
- Cuddle up and read your favorite Halloween Books.
- Find some beautiful leaves and make leaf rubbings.
- Go on a hike and explore the woods.
- Crank up some Halloween tunes like Monster Mash or Thriller and dance.
- Have a picnic at the park with the beautiful fall colors.
- Volunteer or donate food to a local food bank.