Days like today call for a crockpot dinner for sure. I had to keep my little guy home today from school because he was running a fever and not feeling so well. And the weather is very gloomy and rainy, which just drains me of all energy to begin with.
Would love to have curled up on the couch all day and binge watch Shameless new episodes. But MomLife calls!
Of course things like this happen when my To-Do List is longer than ever!! So much stuff to do today, and having to get it all done with a sick toddler clinging to my leg every moment is exactly how I wanted to go about my day.
I found this recipe a while ago and have been meaning to try it out, and today is the perfect day for it.
And the best part is, it takes 4 mins to prepare and only has 5 ingredients!
So unbelievably easy!
Crockpot Crack Chicken
- 3 Lg Chicken Breasts
- 16oz cream cheese
- 2-1oz packets of Ranch Dressing mix
- 1cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 lb Bacon
- Place 3 Chicken Breasts in Crockpot.
- Add in 16oz of cream cheese.
- Add 2oz of Ranch Dressing mix
- Add 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours OR cook on High for 3-4 hours
- Once it has cooked all the way through, use 2 forks to shred the chicken and mix it all together.
- Add cooked and crumbled bacon on top.
- You can also add green onion if you’d like. (Personally I hate onions..)
I’m going to be serving this on sesame seed buns as sandwiches this evening with fresh steamed green beans!
There you have it! Give this recipe a try and Share it with your friends. And leave a comment if you have any questions or just want to rave about how delicious this is!